Thursday, December 11, 2008

Been a While...

Um yeah, so I havent been here in like two months... Nice huh?
I cant even say I have been productive in that time either! I have been working my tail off, and traveling back and forth to PGH to visit with family, and sleeping when I get time. So let me catch you up...
Mimi and Dad came to visit at the end of October and we had a blast. We went to the stockyards, the Kig Tut exhibit, and medeval times. Mimi and I got our toes done, and we all relaxed around the house.
The following weekend, I went home to PGH to visit with my aunt rene. I spent some time at her house, and some time with my mom, sister, and nieces. It was a short visit, but still worth it.
Right before Thanksgiving, Brett and I went to Vegas. We had the time of our lives. We have been saving for a year, and price wasnt an issue for anything... we just did whatever we wanted. Brett won at blackjack a few times andso i got to purchase a few items for myself. I got a toggle necklace with matching bracelete, and earings from Tiffany & Co.

We stopped in Denver on our way home for another short visit. We were there just long enough to eat Thanksgiving Dinner and Play Wii. The day after Thanksgiving I got a call from my mom that my aunt wasnt doing well at all. My wonderful in'laws put me on a plane and sent me to PGH to visit and say goodbye. I was home for less than 24 hours but I felt i needed to be there one last time. I am very glad I went.

I returned home on Sunday, and while at work on Wednesday I got a call that my aunt had gone. She passed while in her home surrounded by her three amazing kids. I left on Thursday afterschool to get the PGH for all of the viewings and such.
I returned home on Monday... and I have been catching up at work since... and im still not caught up, but well on my way.

Since I last posted, I have joined the very Creative and Exciting Duchess CT... and I love it! I have created a few layouts using Maria's Designs and I thought Id post a few for you...
I made the first two using Royal Treatment
The second two are both created with papers and elements from Rockin Robin.

For this Layout I also used Template pack 7

No comments: